woensdag 23 juli 2014

In the beginning......


.... there was my birthday!



























As you can see there were just too much candles for one birthday cake (it probably would have melted).
I really wanted to blow out some candles so I could make my birthday wish.



So, time for a little DIY.
I bought enough candles, measured how thick they were (4 mm) and drilled some holes in a wooden plank (I used wood from an old bed). Make sure you don't drill too deep. About 4-5 mm should be enough if you use birthday candles like I did.

On my birthday I tried to blow out all the candles in one try.
Great way to get that nostalgic feeling of pride! (even when >25 ;))

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope to see you back soon!



1 opmerking:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Birthday Candles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...